We’re here to help.
So that we may be of greatest assistance, please report all claims as safely and as soon as possible. Our professional and experienced team will help facilitate the necessary steps to get you a timely resolution.
What to do after an accident
First make sure everyone is okay. Call the police regardless of fault or circumstance and remain on scene. Only if safe to do so, take photos of the accident scene and vehicles involved. Always avoid any circumstance where you are at risk of further harm or potential hazard to others on the road.
Try to collect as much of the following information as possible to assist with your claim:
- Driver’s license of the other party – photograph or write down all key information e.g. full name, address, date of birth, license number, state
- Name, policy number, and phone number of the other party’s auto insurance
- Make, model, and year of the other party’s vehicle
- Write down the exact location of accident, time of day, and any material road/weather conditions
- Name of the ranking police officer, police department, and police report number
- Contact information from witnesses and/or injured parties
- Photos of damages to all vehicles, including license plates
- Make any notes on what happened, and information offered by others while fresh in your mind